Friday, September 4, 2009

He Wants to Fulfil your Desire


You are welcome to the month of September, it's a beautiful Month already. One of the beautiful things I have learnt about God is that: he wants to fulfil my desire. Many don’t know this: They don’t like to ask or make specific demands, when given opportunity to make a request they either ignore it or say ‘give me anything’. God is tired of you saying, ‘just give me anything’. He wants you to say what you really want. Jesus said, ‘you shall have what you say’. He gives us all things to enjoy. Many don’t understand this depth, and I think it’s for the same reason they don’t understand what love really is. God is love, if God is love, it means love is God. Love always reaches out to give to you.
Many go through life, hoping life will give them what it thinks they deserve. They think it’s humility to answer ‘give me anything’ when asked what they want. Men ask them, life asks them, God asks them what they want, and then, they say ‘give me anything’. Never make that mistake- there’s nothing as ‘anything’. When you relinquish the responsibility of what you should get to others to determine- you may get nothing. Because they may just think and feel that’s exactly what you want. Decide what you want and go for it. Voice out; you have to say it out. And to say it out, you must really know what you want.
Blind bartimeus cried out to Jesus, ‘have mercy on me’. Jesus showed up to him and asked, ‘what do you want me to do’. Jesus doesn’t want to assume. Then Bartimeus said, ‘that I may receive my sight (Mark 10:46-52). The man had to say what he really wanted’.
Someone may think and ask, ‘what if my desires are wrong’. All you need to do is to continually feed yourself with God’s word of love and faith. And pray more- when you pray God’s will is manifested in your spirit. Your thoughts spontaneously align with His. That’s what happened when Jesus said in prayer to God, ‘not my will, but yours’.
Make a decision to grow up everyday by using the right materials-books, audio messages, and getting the required experience. As you do, you will know you deserve what you want. And then, don’t stop there. Go ahead and demand what you want. You’ll be amazed how quickly you will get it. Ask and it will be given unto you.

2 comments:

  1. hi, am glad this is up and running.and am glad to tell you am getting to discover God and his love.pray with me that i'll get to know him and his power of ressurrection. enjoy the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, i love your words, i will make sure i dont miss this always

    ReplyDelete