Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intro: The Principles Of Success


Happy New Year to you. How has been the year? For me, I’m moving on in a big way. I’m going to be sharing some very important thoughts in the next few weeks. It will be fulfilling, inspiring and educative. I promise. And your life will never be the same by the time we are through. I’ll be titling this ‘The Principles of Success’. Indeed I will be doing this with a special approach.
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to be blessed and inspired by some people. And so, I will be sharing what I have learnt from different people- my special Role Models about the subject of success. I will be sharing parallel truths, because all truths are actually parallel.
Success s is meant for everyone. The principle of success is not a respecter of anyone. Anybody who makes use of these principles will certainly produce its corresponding results. When a person knows what a rich and successful person knows and put that to work, he or she will produce matching results. This world functions by principles and these principles will work for or against a man with or without his direct knowledge of it. Take for instance the law of gravity: that a man doesn’t accept or believe that law doesn’t nullify the law: if he walks off is balcony, he will fall down. So ignorance is not an excuse. Don’t be ignorant; learn what you ought to learn. Don’t just be sincere, because sincerity is not enough. When you are sincere without knowledge, you become sincerely wrong. And that is why I will be sharing on the ‘principles of success’ for the next few weeks, so make sure you hook up with this blog. It is time to learn the principles you didn’t really know before. And learn more and have more understanding of the ones that you do know. So watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment